It is a fact of life that as you get older the urge to release your bladder can become stronger. With that in mind and sick of forever waiting for me, my family has suggested that if I intend to spend my retirement sitting in the bathroom then I might as well blog about it and hence....... the Bog Blog.


17 September 2016

Gurkha Express



Gurkha Express is the name of an excellent Nepalese restaurant on the High Road in Beeston, Nottingham. I can honestly say that eating there last week I enjoyed one of the best Indian meals I have tasted outside of India itself.

The restaurant is plainly decorated and the washroom is white and basic. It contrasted dramatically with the matching soap and Instruction Notice; I found the effect stark yet aesthetically pleasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment